Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 12.....Family Weekend

Had such a great weekend with the family rafting on the Rifle river. Totally blew my clean eating but sometimes you just have to. Back to the gym this morning (and probably every day this week) just to get back on track.




Black Cherry Banana Smoothie
  • 1/2 cup pitted black cherries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 Tbls. ground flax seed
  • Blend and enjoy!






Getting Rid of Back Fat




Salmon with coconut milk and edamame 



This was a delicious salmon recipe made with coconut milk. I had to substitute some things I didn't have on hand like edamame for the green beans, dried cilantro and dried basil for the fresh ones, fresh ginger for the lemongrass and I didn't have red curry paste so I added red pepper for the heat. I will definitely be making this dish again with the original recipe ingredients!















Happy Journey,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment